As a highly skilled Business Development Manager, I read your posting with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking, in particular my role as Business Development Manager with Hewlett Packard, meeting and exceeding my annual quota by 108 - 114% through relentless “cold calling” in order to gain appointments as well as have done Customer Service/Sales Dev. for many Fortune 500 companies as a freelancer and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
With more than 18 years’ experience, I am adept in user requirements gathering, market research, and forecasting. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate strategic planning and project management abilities, I excel at:
• Developing client proposals and presenting both in-person and over the phone.
• Coordinating with other departments to best align company goals and strategies.
• Working with product development teams to implement customer feedback.
• Verse with many CRM’s and believe that are valuable in order to be successful.
• Charismatic and motivated, both personally and professionally.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for technology and business. I am extremely enthusiastic about this opportunity and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your business development goals.
Monthly retainer requirement:$3,500 full-time 160 hours per month
Type of relationship:I'm looking for either contractor or employment opportunities
Businesses I Have Relationships With:
SkillsComputers Storage Software Services EDTech Network Security Cloud Services Technology Training Servers SaaS
IndustriesComputer Security Services Server Equipment & Services Computer Equipment, Supplies & Parts Specialty Technology Services